Aerospace and defence
- BAE Systems– An international defence, aerospace and security company which delivers a range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, and information technology solutions.
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) – An executive agency of the UK’s Ministry of Defence (MOD), providing world class expertise and delivering cutting-edge science and technology in the defence and security field for the benefit of the nation and its allies.
- Rolls-Royce– Engineering company focused on world-class power and propulsion systems. With billions more flights and one billion more people by 2030, costly fuel and environmental regulations, they are committed to using innovation to overcoming these challenges.
- Airbus – An international company leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to a customer base that spans the globe.
Power generation and energy
- BP– Supplying energy and related services all over the world, aspiring to drive the transition to a lower carbon future. Their current strategy is focused on becoming an integrated energy company providing solutions, covering: low carbon electricity and energy; convenience and mobility; and resilient and focused hydrocarbons.
- EDF Energy– Generating electricity and supplying natural gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom.
- Petrobras– Brazil’s state-owned multinational energy corporation. By focusing on technological innovation and development, they are working to anticipate trends and take advantage of opportunities for innovation, in order to support a sustainable business going forward.
- Shell– A British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company, they are committed to a sustainable future, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. More specifically, they aim to make electricity a significant part of their business, sitting alongside oil, gas and chemicals.
High value manufacturing
- Hitachi– Undertaking cutting-edge research and development to find solutions to challenges faced in a wide range of sectors including construction and railways. Through innovative manufacturing technologies, they are focused on improving product performance.
- IHI– A heavy-industry manufacturing corporation which is focused on: resource, energy and the environment; social infrastructure and offshore facilities; industrial systems and general-purpose machinery; and aerospace, space and defence.
- Jacobs Engineering UK Ltd– Provider of technical, professional and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and speciality consulting.
Civil sector and regulators
- The Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR) – The regulator for the nuclear industry in the UK. An independent statutory corporation, they are responsible for the regulation of nuclear safety and security across the UK.
- The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) – NDA is a non-departmental public bodyresponsible for the decommissioning and cleaning up of the UK’s earliest nuclear facilities. NDA is represented in RCNDE by Sellafield Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of NDA.