Our network is further enhanced by a range of organisations from the NDE community that bring additional skills, expertise and facilities. Whether collaborating on activities or organising events, working together we add value to the RCNDE experience.
RCNDE works with...
- British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) – Their aim is to promote and advance the science and practice of non-destructive testing, condition monitoring and related disciplines. RCNDE and BINDT closely collaborate together in the organisation of workshops and conferences and many RCNDE members and past members have an active role in BINDT, including RCNDE’s Director which is the Chair of BINDT’s Advisory Group on Strategic NDT Leadership.
- UK Acoustics Network (UKAN)– Open to any researcher, practitioner or end-user in acoustics, supporting collaborations across the sector. RCNDE and UKAN have organised workshops and seminars in the past and are looking to continue working together.
- Henry Royce Institute (HRI) – The UK’s national institute for advanced materials research and innovation. Its vision is to identify challenges and to stimulate innovation in advanced materials research to support sustainable growth and development.
- NNUMAN Community Network– The New NUclear MANufacturing community is an academic-industry forum supporting the development of the next generation of nuclear technology.
- euRobotics– Non-profit association for all stakeholders in European robotics, founded to provide industrial leadership to manufacturers, providers and end-users of robotics technology-based systems and services.
- HOIS– A joint energy industry forum established to improve the effectiveness of in-service non-destructive testing, managed by ESR Technology and with more than forty project partners.
- UK Forum for Engineering Structural Integrity (FESI)– FESI is the membership organisation for engineering structural integrity in the UK. It aims to help improve the safe performance of and realise the economic potential inherent in the UK’s engineering assets.
- Construction Industry Research and Information Association (CIRIA)– An independent forum for industry innovation and improvement. They engage a range of stakeholders to develop knowledge, identify good practice, and address challenges in the construction industry.